Smart Wi-Fi Thermo Cooker Hints & Tips
Auto power save
The Smart Thermo Cooker will automatically turn off it’s screen if it sits unused for 5 minutes. Press any of the buttons on the unit to wake it up.
In order to get the best results from the Smart Thermo Cooker, it is vital that all ingredients are cut to under 3cm prior to processing.
Cleaning & storage
1. Before cleaning, switch off the appliance and remove the plug and socket
2. Unlock the blade nut and carefully remove the blades
• Blades are very sharp. Only hold the upper part of the blade while removing or re-inserting it.
3. All accessories are dishwasher safe, except the blade which must be hand washed
4. Warm soapy water is also suitable
• If the bowl and blades are very hard to clean, add some hot soapy water to the machine and run the machine at speed 1 for 5 seconds
• The main unit should never be placed in water or in a dishwasher. Clean only by wiping with a damp cloth
5. Once all parts are completely dry, reassemble the Smart Thermo Cooker
• Make sure pins on the bottom of the bowl are clean and dry before use.
• Periodically lubricate the blades with vegetable oil before use.
When in storage, ensure the Smart Thermo Cooker is switched off, unplugged from any power outlet, clean and dry.